3.7
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 21

Double Front Cafe - Missoula, Montana

Original review posted by user Jul 18

It was the last thing i remembered last year in a December.Is it just me, or is anyone else ?

feels like Cordon Bleu should be spelled as Cold n Blue cause their ham tastes expired. I don't think it's worth suffering through .But on the other hand, There's a world full of possibilities. And a million other restaurants just like them. And right before my eyes was the exit sign.

I saw it all flash and pass by as i felt like vomitting. And that's why I wasted precious time and money. It just passed me by. I don't wanna wait for a goodbye to see what could've been.

I just wanna get one up on life before it kills me.There's so much Neckdeep song reference i can put here.

Review about: Double Front Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Double Front Chicken?

Comments

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Project Management Services - Contractor Destroyed Our Home and Wants Us to Pay Him For It Project Management Services "Project Management Services (PMS) left us with an unfinished, poorly done, kitchen area remodel (Project) that has taken an extraordinary length of time and caused extensive damage to our home..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more